Employment Opportunities at Wild Birds Unlimited
You don't have to be nutty to work here but we could use some energetic people to help us run this nut house.
Are you an outgoing and energetic person? Is the glass half full and not half empty? We're looking to add to our existing team and are seeking a qualified cashier with some shift leader characteristics that can add to the store environment for our staff and customers.
Please tell us how you have a unique personality and you can drop off your resume at the store or fill out an application.
We'd love to talk with you.
What is your availability? Any other school/work/volunteer needs? Not afraid of a computer?
Are you well-rounded retail associate with shift leader traits, including,
• Great customer service skills.
• Experience with cash counts for cash registers and general register skills.
• Familiarity with general opening, mid-day, and closing procedures/tasks.
• Experience with receiving and unpacking orders.
• Availability to work some weekdays with some weekend days off and on in mind.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, with 20 lbs being a regular task.
• Ability to stand for 8 or more hours, be on time, and be pleasant.
Shiny, Happy People are a plus.
We offer pay based on your experience level, and offer raises based on your ability to learn the processes here quickly.